My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 11 February 2014

WOW WOW WOW



Todays feature is on the Scalloped Layered Family Tree file. I was asked by a friend on Facebook to design a tree for her to use as a family tree, They seem to be all the rage right now  and to have them sort of floating within a picture frame..

So here it is and I love it and so does my customer!  This particular framed family tree was cut and assembled by Caroline Durnell and what a stunning piece it is too!!!

If you would like the files then you can purchase them  here

         Thank you for your visit today!

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath