My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 20 January 2013

Beautifully Assembled and Decorated

I just had to share this beautiful card with you all! Kel Dewsnap purchased cut,assembled and decorate this to it's full potential... I just love the colour it's so striking... Thank you Kel for sharing your work.... For anyone that would like to purchase the design you can do so by clicking here As alway Thank you for coming to visit me!

3 comments:

Craftykel said...

Thank you Tina for allowing me to purchase this awsum design. i found it easy to cut and assemble.
Thank you
Kel

Sandra Carey said...

this is stunning xx

Maryanne Graham said...

Tina

Thank you for your lovely designs and congratulations on your placing in the CraftUPrint Designer of the Year Competition. It was great to see three of my favourite designers take out the top 3 places. A place definietly deserved in my opinion

Maryanne Graham
Australia

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath