My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 13 January 2012

Mother's Day is coming....

Well I have to admit I love Handbags and Designer ones at that! I have a wardrobe full of Designer bags unused and still wrapped... I see them and have to have them! The last one I brought was a versace white patent and what a show piece it is...But this one is a Designer bag Designed by me ;-)  and will sell at a fraction of the price I paid for my Versace...

Box is in the process so should be listed in my store sometime tomorrow.... Please let me know your opinions...

2 comments:

Tibs said...

Tina, this is really lovely. I have to have it! Tina

Crafty Tazzy said...

Looks superb Tina!! Its a great shape!! and those fans do it justice Well done hunny

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath