My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 6 November 2011

New Technique for me .. Line Art

Using the pen and the blade to create a wonderful effect on your cards,, can be used with your sketch pens..... I used Sakura gelly roll pens with the sparkle.... Now back to create a Christmas effect..

I will be uploading to here FREE for all Silhouette,CraftROBO and Cameo user's so keep your eyes peeled



6 comments:

The Craft Bug said...

Gorgeous will this file be for sale soon plz xx

ShersL84bed said...

I really like this look Tina. I have a ton of these pens and cricut pens also, but haven't found the right file. This turned out perfectly. Love your design. It looks time consuming though. I guess thats what makes it so pretty.

Sher

Lorna said...

I love this and hope you share the one exactly like this. Thank you ! fyi....I don't need the Christmas one. :-)

Andrea said...

very nice detail. I'll look forward to seeing Christmas files!

Van said...

Lovely file - thank you!

Sue in CT said...

That card is awesome! I have Scal so I am so hoping we can make it too. I just love it.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath