My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 15 October 2011

New Website Launch

I soon will be launching my New Website,  This one will be instant downloading once all is in place. Everything from My currant site will be copied over so no changes for anyone,  you will still log in as you do now and the order process will be the same for a short while.

The instant download seems the way to go as I am inundated daily with orders I have to send manually via email so hopefully you won't have to wait at all for your order's once placed and paid for.

The site will at present be manually processed until all the files have been uploaded to the server  so please bear with me on this situation, but as soon as I have all files uploaded I will again notify everyone.

Thank you for your patients and your continued Support

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Tina, I'm an awe of your cut files. They are so gorgeous and intricate. For sure I'll be back again and shop. Thanks so much for the beautiful free frilly frame. "Hugs"

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath