My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 12 May 2011

It's at long last returned!

As you can see my Mojo is back with a vengeance!!!!!

I have designed this for a special occasion, the 3d swans cascade from the front of the card as well as the inside too. They are all layered & the card s adorned with lattice it really is a pretty card indeed.

I have designed in inkscape and cut from perfumed card peach and white on a craftROBO/Silhouette machine...
This particular card is one of my samples for GraphtecUK for their new shows on Create & Craft...

It will be available to purchase from the website http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/  shortly...


1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards there.
C
xx

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath