My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 24 February 2011

Amaryllis

Well another new design The potted Amaryllis .. Just stunning boxed for loads of occasions...
I have cut from conqueror concept Golden Haze 250 gsm card and inked slightly for decoration..
I have also used my birds and swirls embossing folder for the pot.. Would make a lovely Mother's Day Gift.

Will be available in GSD & SVG formats




Amaryllis


3 comments:

fatmonica said...

That's just fab!

Claire said...

That is amazing, really stunning.
C
xx

Joanne said...

Tina,
This is gorgeous! I am so glad I discovered your blog when I was looking for the Foil It. Your creations are marvellous.

Joanne from Canada

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath