My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 2 January 2011

Butterflies

The first template for 2011 cut and assembled!!! You can't really see the beauty of this with colours of card I have chosen But believe me it's stunning made up!!
I have cut on craftROBO, from conqueror concept pink dew card and layered with golden haze, added small flat backed pearls to the butterflies along with mulberry roses. This particular designs could be used for many occasions, I have not added any sentiments at all that's all for you to add should you wish too.

You can purchase now at www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk In GSD format But SVG will be available later I just need to finish that format







6 comments:

Tammy D said...

That is really spectacular!

Debbie H said...

That's absolutely beaut!!

Glen said...

Ooo...very pretty and delicate Tina. TFS. ~Glen~

Ginger (Games) said...

Beautiful! Like always!!

Scrappinbutterfly said...

i'm so in love with this card! Butterflies are my favorite! You do wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Love this one Tina...just beautiful!

Anna

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath