My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 30 June 2010

You Cheeky Monkey...

Well here's the third animal door card and the forth is nearly finished... Designed in inkscape so is also available as SVG format for those of you with Scal or MTC...

Cut and assembled for me by Jan .. and I think you will agree another stunning piece of work..

If you wish to get your's you can do so by clicking here




2 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
This Cheeky card is just adorable, your animal door card are just awesome. Great file and TFS, Mima

2KutiesGrandma said...

This card is just too cute!! I would like to buy it (and the elephant card too, if possible) in SVG format, but I'm not seeing it as SVG in your store. Can you help me out?

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath