My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 28 February 2010

Sandals & Booties

Now these little beauty's have been in my templates folder for ages....So I thought I would get them remade and added a box too just to make it special..
They have been cut and assembled by Jan Connor and as you can see from the pictures she's done an amazing job as usual...

The Booties and the sandal both are adorned with Lattice to make them really special, I have seen other's made but not as intricate as these ones..
You can purchase as normal from my website www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment..





5 comments:

Caroline said...

Just beautiful!

Trish said...

Tina they are so cute. Trish:)

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
These are just gorgeous! Tina, I'd like to know how can I get this file in wpc, dxf or ai. My cutter is a Pazzles and I don't know how to convert the gsd to a cutting file. Please let me know, if you have an idea how to get this file to be Pazzles friendly. Love your work and thanks for sharing. GB, Mima

Tina said...

Hi Mima

I can convert all templates for you Please email me tina.fitch@yahoo.com

Glen said...

Beautiful - just beautiful Tina. You are soo clever. I LOVE the lattice one in particular. TFS. ~Glen~

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath