My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 10 January 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

Now this has a story to it I have been so inspired with Martha Stewart's punches I thought maybe I could design something similar, well here it is I have combined the lattice with the hearts as Martha has with her punches..
I do think this card once made up has to be one of my favs of all time.. It looks so classy and sophisticated and I think anyone would be pleased to receive it I know I would..

Anyway you can purchase from my website if you so wish I have GSD & SVG file formats..






2 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning Tina love the colours
xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Tina I am rather new to the art of paper crafting/art and want you to know it is seeing how BEAUTIFUL your work is that inspired me to begin with. Each time I see your latest project it makes my heart smile. Thank you most sincerely for all the time, effort and attention not to mention skill and love you put into making your designs available to others.
JP

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath