My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 14 January 2010

eCraft Machine!!!! EXCLUSIVE CHA JANUARY LAUNCH

Well you will never believe this!!!

I have heard today that a 30inch eCraft is now going to be released........... JUST THINK HOW BIG YOU CAN MAKE MY CARDS AND THE ENVELOPES TO SEND IN TOO...

Oh My you have to keep checking back here all this EXCLUSIVE news.......

Get your wish list ready this machine is going to hit the market very soon and what a BANG it will be......

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow it sounds fabulous Tina, I can't wait to see what you make with it!!
xx JAn

Maddie said...

How did you male that gorgeous Christmas tree??? Is the design for sale? I have not gotten the hang of my machine and about ready to give up.

Maddie
croppycat@yahoo.com

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath