My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 12 January 2010

The E-Craft Digital Cutting machine By Craftwell is comming !!!


Well I can now share my wonderful News !! I have been selected to be a beta Tester for this wonderful new machine which is due to be released in the UK very soon.. And the Official Launch will be at the January CHA show..



And the new colour will be Periwinkle which will replace the Mint!!


I can also say I have heard that the roller will be included with the machine too which is a bonus..
I can't wait for mine to arrive to play and see what surprises it has in store, as most of you know I now have 3 machines and mainly use my craft robo, But I have a sneaky feeling the eCraft will be my desired machine after testing,
So lets see what it has compared to other machines
Draw and cut without changing the blade to the pen
It can also handle 12inch cut and any length how fantastic is that?
SD cards are used too for easy use and if you have the pro software version then you can import your svg files too.. So if your a user already on inkscape then you will be well away as I will be.
Computer connectivity or use as stand alone
And look at what it will cut... Paper standard or flocked, glitter, magnet or adhesive backed, card stock, vellum, vinyl, felt, grunge papers and wood veneers, How exciting will this be?
So keep looking back I Will have more news for you soon or of course you can visit Craftwell.com and see everything for yourself...
I think this machine will be the best on the market so far !!

3 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

You can sell that machine!! If we think for one minute that we can be 1/100 as good as you...they won't be able to keep them in stock!! Congrats, and being selected, you really do deserve it!

Pam said...

Oh Tina, how exciting!!! I'm so proud of all your wonderful achievements....let me know how you like it!!!

Hugs, Pam

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
How cool is that!Great way for you to start the Year. I look forward to seeing the projects that you come up with using your new cutter. I am so thrilled for you. Your work is lovely and they pick the right person to test their new product. Good luck and keep us up to date with your experience.
TFS, Mima

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath