My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 29 October 2009

It's for Christmas, It's Special !! And it's here !!

And you can only get your genuine Christmas Stocking template at Forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk. Designed in inkscape and cut on craft ROBO machine, My design has been cut and assembled By Jan Connor, She does such an amazing job with all my templates.
This natty little Stocking will be just superb for Children's Cards at Christmas, And you can fill with sweets or whatever you like really. Comes with box template too for display or to give as a gift, the choice is yours

2 comments:

Sam said...

This is fab hun. Just seen this on JS forum. It's totally fab.
Sam x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Absolutely fabulous Tina...I also have just seen it on the JS forum ....well done. Can't wait to get my hands on a Robo!!

Love Sheila xx

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath