My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 7 October 2009

A bit Down Today..

Today I still really feel so full of the flu, I have now had it for nearly 2 weeks and I need to feel better.. The weather is cold rainy and horrible outside.. Winter is on it's way for sure. This always makes me feel down inside Winter, Although I have something really fabulous to look forward to very soon...
My eldest Daughter will have her Twins soon so I will become a Grandmother for the first time. Yes I am excited in fact I can't wait... 2 more little girls to dress up with fancy dress's and bows and loads of Ribbons.

So I will NOW get back to my new design which I hope to have finished later for posting tomorrow for you all to see..

Have a lovely evening

2 comments:

Glen said...

I hope you feel better real soon Tina. It wouldn't be a good idea to visit my blog today - the theme is spiders! :-) Have a hot chocolate instead and dunk a few biscuits. That usually helps for me. Congrats on being an almost grandmother to your twins. How exciting. Take care. TFS.

Sam said...

Ahh Tina, sorry you ain't feeling too good hun. Hope you are better before the twins arrive babe.
Get well soon
Sam x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath