My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 30 July 2009

Retirement happens to us all Sometime.....




This one is for a Retirement......... And that comes to all of us one by one........
I have designed in inkscape then exported as a bitmap as I find this gives you a quicker cut and you can delete the unwanted nodes if you so wish, I then took into paint and saved as a jpeg to retrace in robo master and did all my altering I needed to do..
I have cut from blue perfumed card which is also available from my website..

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Just gorgeous Tina. How amazing. I love the way you describe how you did it...might as well be dutch for me!

Darcy Marshall said...

wow these are all so amazing and intricate.

x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath