My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 27 June 2009

Swinging Cot Baby Card

Another to my collection of Swing cards, another for babies.. I will get round to other events but I have to get on with ones I have started and not finished..
This was also designed in Inkscape and exported as bitmap then reopened in paint and auto traced to cut on craft robo.
I cut from perfumed card as I just love the effects and I have added the cut out middle to the back of one of the shown cards after embossing with stylised flowers folder, so you can see the card properly.... Again the cot swings with movement..

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful cards.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath