My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 15 April 2009

One for the Babies

Everything in this card is 3d and is Especially for the New Babies, I have used the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder to emboss the back of the card also the layers are embossed too. Designed in Inkscape and cut on craft robo machine. I have also Hot Foiled the outer Box with pink foil.
You can find all these goodies for sale on my Site Just click the links below.

Hot Foil Machine here...........Craft Robo Machine here..... And this Template here..............





4 comments:

Sam said...

Aaah,it's soooooo cute Tina well done.I don't know how you do it but you keep coming out with these stunning creations.
Take care
Sam x

Julie said...

wow that is stunning.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!

Paper & Ribbons said...

So beautiful, you really have a wonderful talent for creating these 'mini masterpieces'!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath