My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 5 April 2009

Just a Few

3 Simply layered cards I have Designed in inkscape and cut on my craft robo, All available for free from UK Scrappers which is a forum I sponsor. Feel free to use for personal use only please.
You will have to be a member of UK Scrappers before you can download and will also need to have been a member for 30 days then you can apply for access to the template section. But please note all templates are for personal use only unless otherwise stated by the Designer.

UKS is here






























2 comments:

Milliejs said...

Tina, I know I'm probably just blind, but I can't find the cards...They are gorgeous as always, but I can't find them...help, please...Milliejs

Milliejs said...

I thought I already posted, but can't find it, so will try again....Can you steer me in the right direction to find your beautiful cards at UK Scrapper...is that right...I think my cold is making me somewhat brain dead....thanks Tina...

Milliejs

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath