My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 10 April 2009

Hot Foiling, Cards, Acetate, Paper.

This one is done on very thick Acetate 250grms and had no problem what so ever getting the foil to Bond to it.
This new machine you can buy for Just £135.00 and foils from £10.00 per roll, you can find your machine here on my Website if you fancy giving it a go.
How many times have you brought foiled greeting cards? well now you can make your own in you Design.





Another Bride Stencil and a verse both Foiled, bride is Holographic, verse in blue.














Doesn't she look Just Beautiful



Foiled in Gold, The close up is a bit distorted But looks fab in real life eye.




2 comments:

Sam said...

I've been after one of these hot foilers for ages. I want one, I'm going to sulk now for a little while as these samples are just proving my point that I must have one. Going to organise a bank robbery now so that I can have all the gadgets I want - and need of course!
Take care
Sam x

Dee said...

What brilliant examples, they are gorgeous. Really stunning results.

I have seen it demonstrated at a Craft Show a couple of times and was mildy tempted, having seen these creations I'm more then tempted now!!!

Dee X visitor from Trimmies

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath